Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category – I Status.
Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates possessing valid GATE-2016 Marks through AAI’s website: www.aai.aero for posts to be filled as per details given below:
- Pay Scale: Rs. 16400-40500/-
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 18.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17.10.2017
- Educational Qualification: Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil/Electrical/Electronics with minimum 60% marks from a recognized/deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2016.
- Age Limit: Maximum age is 27 years For Unreserved Candidate, 30 years for OBC candidate & 32 years for SC/ST Candidate as on 30.09.2017
- Age Relaxation: For SC/ST Candidates 5 years & For OBC Candidates 3 years
- Job Location: Delhi
- Application Fee : Candidates Have to Pay Rs.300/- through System Generated Challan of State Bank of India (SBI) Only. SC/ST candidates & Ex Servicemen are exempted from payment of fees.
For Official Notification: Click Here
To Apply Online: Click Here
Note: Selection will be made on through GATE-2016.