Intelligence Bureau has extended last to apply online for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade II/Executive) i.e. ACIO-II (Exe) in IB (Ministry of Home Affairs)
- Earlier it was 02.09.2017(till 11:59 PM)
- Now Last Date to Apply Online: 10.09.2017(till 11:59 PM)
Intelligence Bureau invites Online applications from Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade II/Executive) i.e. ACIO-II (Exe) in IB (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (PB-2) Plus admissible Central Govt allowances. [Under revision as per the recommendations of 7th C.P.C.]
- Start Date to Apply Online: 12.08.2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10.09.2017(till 11:59 PM)
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must complete Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized university and have computer Knowledge.
- Age Criteria: Minimum Age: 18 years, Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation: Applicable as per the rules of the Government of India.
- Application Fee: Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred Only)
A pattern of Examination:
- Interview:100 marks